PlanHub Premier Feature Spotlight: Qualification and Risk Management Over and over, we’ve heard general contractors say that ensuring subs are qualified is one of the
Our Latest UpdateStrong relationships with subcontractors is an important differentiator for general contractors in a highly competitive construction market . Maintaining & building solid relationships with in-network subcontractors can help improve long lasting connections which is critical to streamline the construction bidding process. PlanHub has recently created a new Subcontractor directory for General contractors. Registered general contractors now have faster in-network subcontractor visibility contact information.
How Does It Work?
- Search & filter subcontractor contacts faster and see which projects they are interacting with
- Gain higher visibility, easily filter subcontractors in-network by trade & location
- Communicate efficiently by sending direct & group messages directly within the directory
Check Out Other Features Our General Contractors Love
- Complete bid coverage
- Post unlimited projects and make unlimited connections
- Store unlimited project documents and access anywhere, anytime.
- Much more!!