PlanHub Premier Feature Spotlight: Qualification and Risk Management Over and over, we’ve heard general contractors say that ensuring subs are qualified is one of the
1. Advanced Use of Global Positioning Systems (GPS)GPS tracking solutions are invaluable in the construction industry. But what are the uses of these inventive and creative accessories?
- Assist in fleet management. By installing GPS trackers in trucks, you can easily monitor their location in real-time.
- Surveying has become easier because construction crews no longer use outdated surveying equipment. Surveying difficult locations has been made easier and significantly safer with the use of drones.
- Project managers can collect data for potential project sites quickly and accurately.
- It’s easier to find lost equipment because managers can generate maps to pinpoint the location of these items.